Tiny Triumph: Buford, the Brave Chihuahua, Overcomes Rattlesnake Venom
2024/01/31

ADVERTISEMENT

Buford the Chihuahua went out to potty and unexpectedly encountered a rattlesnake. He was immediately bitten, causing tissue damage and blood clotting problems. His owners rushed him to the Hoof 'n Paw veterinary hospital where he received immediate treatment. The hospital emphasizes the importance of seeking medical attention even if a dog has been vaccinated against rattlesnake venom. In Buford's case, he received antivenin, IV fluids, and was closely monitored overnight. He has since been released and is recovering well.

ADVERTISEMENT

AD
Article
news flash